Pouch Tote Bags

Show off your projects here
KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Pouch Tote Bags

I found a pattern in an old craft book of my mom's for a knitted pouch tote bag and enjoyed working on it...except knitting takes a long time! So I chose to recreate that pattern using crochet stitches. The photo below shows the knitted version on the left and the the 2 different crocheted versions in the center and right. I think the one on the right resembles the knitted one the most.

Kokushibo
Crafter Craze New Member

Re: Pouch Tote Bags

I think using different colors or designing them would go great for a D&D player as they could use it as their dice bag.

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Kokushibo wrote: July 16th, 2021, 8:39 pm I think using different colors or designing them would go great for a D&D player as they could use it as their dice bag.
The ones I made for samples are a bit too big for dice bags but I also have a smaller pattern I created from one of those so that could work!

Ash
Crafter Craze Student

They look great and I love the shade of blue that you have used. My aunt actually did something similar as a way to store these little battery-powered candle/light things that were quite cool.

PGen98
Crafter Craze New Member

These are fantastic, perfect for storage needs of all sorts. Really great looking totes!