Mini Easter Egg Holder

Show off your projects here
KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Mini Easter Egg Holder

Here is a mini Easter Egg holder I made yesterday! It's really delicate looking and I'm not sure if I should use stiffener on it or let it be?

dfarmer2001
Crafter Craze New Member

Re: Mini Easter Egg Holder

That looks really good. I think you have done an amazing job on this, and I think it looks fine the way it is. Keep up the great work, I love viewing your completed crafts.

Ash
Crafter Craze Student

I really like it and I love the colour. Would you say these are difficult to make? My aunt is able to make things like this and actually did a holder for a glass jar once with an electric candle (basically a light) inside.

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Ash wrote: February 14th, 2022, 2:29 pm I really like it and I love the colour. Would you say these are difficult to make? My aunt is able to make things like this and actually did a holder for a glass jar once with an electric candle (basically a light) inside.
I would say this is for an intermediate stitcher. There is one spot that is slightly confusing and I think it's probably harder to write out the instructions for that section than to just show it on a video or through photos.