Snowman Gift Bag

Show off your projects here
KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Snowman Gift Bag

I saw someone do something similar to this project on a Facebook craft group and since then I've been obsessed with making my own in my own way. Here it is! It's crochet on the bottom and a fabric top with a ribbon closure. I used buttons for the eyes and orange ric-rac for the nose since I didn't have any orange yarn.

Ash
Crafter Craze Student

Re: Snowman Gift Bag

Looks amazing and I love the fabric top that you have added to it. I would absolutely love and adore it if someone gave me that as a gift bag.

ZandraJoi
Crafter Craze Tutor

I think that's adorable! So many choices with something like this. I wonder if you could find a miniature carrot or just use a button for the nose as more options?

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

ZandraJoi wrote: January 6th, 2022, 10:58 am I think that's adorable! So many choices with something like this. I wonder if you could find a miniature carrot or just use a button for the nose as more options?
I had hoped for something like those when I originally started out but all I had was the rick rack so I stuck with that. Maybe for future ones I'll try other items and see how it turns out.