Do you smoke?

General Craft Chat that doesn't fit in any other area
Heatman
Crafter Craze New Member

Do you smoke?

A lot of people can't go a day without smoking and even when they are well aware of the health implications it comes with, they still keep doing it. Why is that?

ZandraJoi
Crafter Craze Professor

Re: Do you smoke?

I have never tried smoking. Many who have started, started young without realizing the serious implications associated with smoking. Plus, if they are elderly, when they started, cigarettes were all the rage & even promoted by doctors. It's an addiction & like any addiction, it can be hard to overcome. You would have to figure out the WHY you smoke (besides the addiction aspect). If people do it for a stress reliever, taking up exercise, yoga can help. If they do it to curb their appetite, pay more attention to portion sizes & focus on eating real food.

Nebulous
Crafter Craze New Member

Nope! Its gross.

Ravenfreak
Crafter Craze New Member

I have never picked this bad habit up, despite both of my parents being smokers. My mom is a heavy chain smoker and I honestly worry about her health. My mother in law used to smoke, but now she vapes. My sister used to smoke as well but I think she stopped smoking once she became pregnant with my niece.