Need gift ideas for a couple

Ask for help for a project, request patterns, materials, storage tips & post deals you find in stores and online
KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Need gift ideas for a couple

I'm always looking for gift ideas of crafts to make but right now I'm thinking of a couple. What little things would be appreciated?

Glitter
Crafter Craze New Member

Re: Need gift ideas for a couple

Well - for crafts that I do, I would make a quilled or glitter painting of something important to them or enhance a photo of them. Or matching bead candleholders and center-placemat. Couples jewelry if they like that sort of thing. A cross-stitch... Maybe make a wreath for the door? Christmas ornaments?

Stuff I can't do.... matching knitted hats? lap throws? scarves? resin coasters? Personalized mugs or tumblers?

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Glitter wrote: October 1st, 2021, 3:11 pm Well - for crafts that I do, I would make a quilled or glitter painting of something important to them or enhance a photo of them. Or matching bead candleholders and center-placemat. Couples jewelry if they like that sort of thing. A cross-stitch... Maybe make a wreath for the door? Christmas ornaments?

Stuff I can't do.... matching knitted hats? lap throws? scarves? resin coasters? Personalized mugs or tumblers?
Excellent ideas! I've done a lot of those already through the years but there are a couple new ones that I'll have to look and see what would appeal to this couple. When we start getting older, everyone has so much stuff already that it gets harder and harder!

ZandraJoi
Crafter Craze Tutor

If you have the luxury of going to their house, see what they have as well as don't have. What their little quirks are & then bring those ideas back here so we can figure out a game plan. I personally like being unique & something that matches what they like but also to avoid the, Oh, thank you, I got ANOTHER (fill in the blank) lol