YouTube?

Any chat related to craft business, tips, requests, leads, where to host your site, etc
Alexander
Crafter Craze Handmade

YouTube?

For marketing, has any fellow crafting business owner tried to create an Ad Campaign on YouTube? Did you then pay YouTube to promote it through Adwords? What were the results like? Is this something you would recommend for advertising?

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Addict

Re: YouTube?

I would like to create some type of video (for promotion of crafting) for YouTube but also for Rumble since it's starting to become popular now too. I have no idea how to go about promoting such videos though.

Ash
Crafter Craze Student

KMO Studio wrote: January 28th, 2021, 10:33 am I would like to create some type of video (for promotion of crafting) for YouTube but also for Rumble since it's starting to become popular now too. I have no idea how to go about promoting such videos though.
I know that this is very difficult but I've noticed that a lot of people try to get their content trending on social media sites. It then becomes easier to promote it under that content. For example, some artists post their paintings which gets a lot of interaction and then under that tweet, they will promote their store/business.

Alexander
Crafter Craze Handmade

KMO Studio wrote: January 28th, 2021, 10:33 am I would like to create some type of video (for promotion of crafting) for YouTube but also for Rumble since it's starting to become popular now too. I have no idea how to go about promoting such videos though.
Promoting your videos once you have uploaded them can be challenging if you don't have subscribers or the audience first. Depending on your budget, I would recommend reaching out to successful content creators in the crafting niche and enquiring about a paid shoutout or alternatively using free means of marketing through social media.

Heatman
Crafter Craze New Member

YouTube is the only place that I haven't used to promote my business crafts. I'm still working on creating my new YouTube channel and once it's finished, I'm going to join the platform in promoting my products on it and I will hope it's something that's going to move well for me.

Nova
Crafter Craze Student

I have one code related channel. I feel like it is not giving me much return so I have an idea of making use of the DIY or craft based channel in near future.

Nebulous
Crafter Craze New Member

I never thought about using YouTube for advertising purposes.

Annie
Crafter Craze New Member

You have to also keep in mind that - the underlying topic in which your channel is based on makes a major issue. There are so many factors to consider running a youtube channel nowadays. Awesome video and you have some amazing content..