Accepting Payments

Any chat related to craft business, tips, requests, leads, where to host your site, etc
Ash
Crafter Craze Student

Accepting Payments

If you have a physical stall/stand for your goods, what payment types do you tend to accept? Do you accept card payments as well or do you prefer cash to ensure you don't pay any extra fees?

scooter
Crafter Craze New Member

Re: Accepting Payments

I'd like to recommend against using Square. Although I don't have a craft business, they seriously screwed my business over recently. (I'll be happy to post a link to the Twitter exchange which demonstrates this, if it will not violate any forum rules.)

Redde Payments in California seems a good alternative. I'll also be exploring Capital One.
Another message from...
SCOOTER

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Elite

Re: Accepting Payments

scooter wrote: October 26th, 2021, 12:17 am I'd like to recommend against using Square. Although I don't have a craft business, they seriously screwed my business over recently. (I'll be happy to post a link to the Twitter exchange which demonstrates this, if it will not violate any forum rules.)

Redde Payments in California seems a good alternative. I'll also be exploring Capital One.
You can post the link.