Chocolate Bibles

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Professor

Chocolate Bibles

When you need a quick, tiny item to place on a table at a church function this will do the trick!

Ash
Crafter Craze Handmade

Re: Chocolate Bibles

Wow. I've never seen anything like that but it really is quite cool. Would have loved this as a kid when I went to church!

Lucian
Crafter Craze New Member

This is very interesting. Knowing how OCD works for me, I'd probably feel very uncomfortable ruining it to eat the candy, so I'd just keep it as a decorative item somewhere on my desk until it would melt during the summer.

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Professor

Lucian wrote: May 14th, 2021, 4:19 am This is very interesting. Knowing how OCD works for me, I'd probably feel very uncomfortable ruining it to eat the candy, so I'd just keep it as a decorative item somewhere on my desk until it would melt during the summer.
You could always carefully unwrap it, eat the candy and then fill the foil with tissue and wrap it back up again? :D

Lucian
Crafter Craze New Member

KMO Studio wrote: May 14th, 2021, 8:05 am
Lucian wrote: May 14th, 2021, 4:19 am This is very interesting. Knowing how OCD works for me, I'd probably feel very uncomfortable ruining it to eat the candy, so I'd just keep it as a decorative item somewhere on my desk until it would melt during the summer.
You could always carefully unwrap it, eat the candy and then fill the foil with tissue and wrap it back up again? :D
Considering the glued bookmark thing at the middle, I don't think it can be unwrapped without breaking it, but I could be mistaken.

On an unrelated note, would you mind telling me what a "church function" is? I am not familiar with the phrase and, apparently, neither are Google and Bing.

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Professor

Lucian wrote: May 14th, 2021, 9:24 am
KMO Studio wrote: May 14th, 2021, 8:05 am
Considering the glued bookmark thing at the middle, I don't think it can be unwrapped without breaking it, but I could be mistaken.

On an unrelated note, would you mind telling me what a "church function" is? I am not familiar with the phrase and, apparently, neither are Google and Bing.
A church function is the same thing as a church event.