Autumn Lantern

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Addict

Autumn Lantern

This craft uses real leaves and I think I would probably prefer to use the fake ones you get at the dollar store.

ZandraJoi
Crafter Craze Professor

Re: Autumn Lantern

I would use real & small leaves. But we also live in the woods so we have an abundance of different ones here lol However, the craft store would be ideal for those who would like more uniform leaves.
When she put the glue on heavily, I didn't realize it could dry so clear like it did!

KMO Studio
Crafter Craze Addict

ZandraJoi wrote: July 20th, 2022, 10:54 am I would use real & small leaves. But we also live in the woods so we have an abundance of different ones here lol However, the craft store would be ideal for those who would like more uniform leaves.
When she put the glue on heavily, I didn't realize it could dry so clear like it did!
Oh, I know! Doesn't that type of glue dry a little milky looking?

ZandraJoi
Crafter Craze Professor

KMO Studio wrote: July 20th, 2022, 6:52 pm
ZandraJoi wrote: July 20th, 2022, 10:54 am I would use real & small leaves. But we also live in the woods so we have an abundance of different ones here lol However, the craft store would be ideal for those who would like more uniform leaves.
Oh, I know! Doesn't that type of glue dry a little milky looking?
I'd prefer a clearer look myself as I did think it had a milky cast to it. I wonder if you could use other glues that would dry clear.