Where do you get your yarn?

KMO Studio

Where do you get your yarn? I have gotten my last skeins from WalMart but normally go to JoAnn Fabrics. Today I found some yarn at Goodwill and have been hesitant to buy from there but the yarn looked clean and didn't smell.

JoAnn Fabrics & Hobby Lobby are two top places. Department stores, Wal-mart can have some if you are in a pinch or are not too picky with the color but I find they don't have a good selection.
Another idea taken off of the Goodwill, is to search for Estate Sales. We went to one where the old woman passed away & left behind all her sewing items. Was a good deal for those looking!

JoAnn Fabrics & Hobby Lobby are two top places. Department stores, Wal-mart can have some if you are in a pinch or are not too picky with the color but I find they don't have a good selection.
Another idea taken off of the Goodwill, is to search for Estate Sales. We went to one where the old woman passed away & left behind all her sewing items. Was a good deal for those looking!

I really didn't think about estate sales, but you're right!! I should consider looking into those when people have them around here.

Back