Sew a Microwave Popcorn Bag

Oh wow! While I don't eat popcorn too often, my husband & mom both do. My husband tried it on the stove like the olden days but was a pain & a mess. He didn't go back to it lol I'm going to send him this!
This is really cool!

Oh that's so cool! That would be really good as a popcorn travel bag. I like that and kind of want some popcorn to use one now haha!

Oh wow, that is amazing! I honestly never thought of something like this as a reusable bag for popcorn but I do like the idea. We always get popcorn from the store in the microwave packets which just adds to the trash you have to throw out. This would probably also make it cheaper to get popcorn as well as you could buy it separately and just keep it in for when you fancy some popcorn. Stores always charge more when you get them ready-made in packets or already ready to microwave.

This is a great idea for those who enjoy making popcorn over the stove! My spouse mainly eats microwave popcorn, if they decide to try out stove top popcorn this would be a good item to have. I believe my mother in law knows how to sew, my spouse used to sew when they were in high school.

Ravenfreak said:
This is a great idea for those who enjoy making popcorn over the stove! My spouse mainly eats microwave popcorn, if they decide to try out stove top popcorn this would be a good item to have. I believe my mother in law knows how to sew, my spouse used to sew when they were in high school.

Let me know if they make it and how it worked out in the microwave! Always watch for fires, of course!

Back