Making Puppets

Yeah of course. If you're very good at sewing, I believe that it's something that you can do easily with no stress. My mother was very good at it.

Has anybody here made puppets recently? Do you have some designs to share with others?
I think puppets are great for storytelling as it brings the characters to life for the kids.

Has anybody here made puppets recently? Do you have some designs to share with others?
I think puppets are great for storytelling as it brings the characters to life for the kids.
This needs to be a hold workshop on the house to do it from scratch and two or three people of family members working together to make some puppets. It is not one person's business otherwise it takes several hours of working to do everything alone.

This needs to be a hold workshop on the house to do it from scratch and two or three people of family members working together to make some puppets. It is not one person's business otherwise it takes several hours of working to do everything alone.
Thank you for sharing! Have you tried making puppets yourself or with your family? What do you think are the pros & cons to making them? Do you have any tips that would help members create puppets?

Thank you for sharing! Have you tried making puppets yourself or with your family? What do you think are the pros & cons to making them? Do you have any tips that would help members create puppets?
The tip is that this work could not be one person's work because it requires a lot of attention, I did it with my sister some years ago, it could be a good commercial project to sell to have some money at a young age.

Back