Embroidery on Canvas

KMO Studio

I am making crafts for door prizes for an event and saw similar things on Pinterest like this, so I thought I'd give it a try. It's on 6"x6" stretched canvas.

PXL_20240207_191044192.jpg

These are pretty! Will you be posting any steps that you are doing to create this? Will they be different or easier to do an assembly line of sort?
How many do you need & when?

These are pretty! Will you be posting any steps that you are doing to create this? Will they be different or easier to do an assembly line of sort?
How many do you need & when?

I never think to take pics in steps when I'm doing anything. LOL

Here's one I did today, and it's just straight embroidery. I think the next one will be mostly buttons and I'll just keep making things until I think it's time to stop. There will be anywhere from 25 to 75 ladies, but probably closer to 25. I'd like to have 15 door prizes.

PXL_20240215_195744780.jpg

I never think to take pics in steps when I'm doing anything. LOL

Here's one I did today, and it's just straight embroidery. I think the next one will be mostly buttons and I'll just keep making things until I think it's time to stop. There will be anywhere from 25 to 75 ladies, but probably closer to 25. I'd like to have 15 door prizes.
I like the 3 different tones of colors to make it pop more.
Since you make videos for graphics, have you thought to make step by step videos for your crafts? Or have somebody else do it lol

I like the 3 different tones of colors to make it pop more.
Since you make videos for graphics, have you thought to make step by step videos for your crafts? Or have somebody else do it lol

I'll probably have to stop doing crafts for a while. It just puts too much pressure on my sinuses having my head in a downward position for such a long time. At least, I hope that's all that is happening with my head!

Back